If you're reading this you've probably discovered that Instagram is blocking Linktree from working. While it's great to have a platform that will easily link content for you this serves as a great reminder that you only own two things on the internet:
Your e-mail list.
This is a tutorial on how to create a landing page on your own website with multiple links to your content. I use Squarespace as my hosting platform but I imagine other platforms will allow you to do similar things.
1. First, I created a duplicate of my homepage.
On your PAGES page click the gear icon to the right of HOME and this will appear.
2. I named this duplicate page 'INSTAGRAM LINKS' and I dragged it down to the NOT LINKED section. That way it won't show up in my main navigation and people will only be able to access it from my Instagram bio or if they know the exact web address.
3. At the top of the duplicate homepage I created a 'welcome from Instagram' header. That way whoever clicks on the link knows who I am and what they can find linked below.
4. Next I added link buttons. I have a separate tutorial on how to create website buttons in Canva. I also detail how to create a row of links using Squarespace buttons.
5. Then I added a click through link to my buttons. When someone taps on that button it will take them directly to that page.
6. This is what it looks like when you're on your phone and click the link in bio
I hope this was helpful for you! If you create custom buttons DM me on Instagram @erica_pezente so I can see what you made!